ChristianTeenDating.com (CTD) is a resource for Christian singles, those teaching on sexual purity to youth, and whoever else will find value on the information found here.
CTD may earn various forms of compensation for products and/or services mentioned or promoted within blog posts (linked text), sidebar space, social media, video, and any other form of promotion whether online or elsewhere. This simply means we may earn a small commission for clicks on links and/or any purchases made after clicking through the affiliate links or other.
We only promote products that we approve of and it is completely your choice to make a purchase after clicking on our links. We try to find products and services that our readers would be interested in or benefit from to help them better navigate parenting teenagers or for personal growth. Your cost will not be increased by using our links.
**ChristianTeenDating.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.**
THERE IS NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!
Rest assured that if you click on a link, NO extra cost will be added to your final price but will give back to this much needed ministry! Your cost is the same whether you shop through our link or go directly to the site on your own. We thank you for every purchase made through the links provided and pray the resources will help you or others on the journey of sexual purity.
Teensexualpurity.com (Blog) is a collection of writings and articles written by me (Nina Daugherty) and other contributing authors. Topics include (but are not limited to) Christian lifestyle, blogging, affiliate marketing, purity and other Christian related topics. The information shared through the posted articles are for informational use only. Any information provided must be taken at the user's own discretion. Teensexualpurity.com, Nina Daugherty, its contributing writers, sponsors, and affiliates will not be held responsible for any negative actions, or consequences made by users of this website. Opinions expressed in articles by guest authors do not necessarily reflect the views of teensexualpurity.com or its founder Nina Daugherty.
Affiliate Earnings Disclaimer
Teensexualpurity.com uses affiliate marketing for many of the products or services mentioned in articles. As such, TSP may earn a commission for any purchases made through these affiliate links. Be advised that you will NEVER pay more for your purchase than if you go to the affiliate directly to make a purchase. I only recommend products and services that I have either tried myself or have been given referrals by reputable business colleagues. You can read more about my affiliate disclosure.
Third party links
This website contains links to third parties; we feel these links may be useful and are provided as a convenience. We heavily scrutinize every third-party link prior to allowing on the site, however, teensexualpurity.com is not responsible for the content and/or accuracy of these sites. If you decide to access these links to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Teensexualpurity.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct and accurate, we make no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy and/or reliability of any information provided on this website. This website is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis, with no warranties whatsoever.
Intellectual property rights
By using this website, you agree not to publish, distribute or abuse any content, text, graphics, logos and/or images. Using any of teensexualpurity.com content without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
By entering any giveaway on this site, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by teensexualpurity.com. This website is not responsible for lost entries, late entries, or invalid entries. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred. This website and its sponsors and affiliates shall not be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, loss, or any other claims incurred as a result of entering the giveaway or usage of a prize by any winner. We will also NOT provide any third-party sponsors of giveaways your email address or other personal information.
At teensexualpurity.com, protecting your privacy is very important. This privacy statement applies to our collection, use, and sharing of personal information we receive from visitors and users of this website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning from our web hosting service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) or other third party payment processors and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies'?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
– If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
– Social Sharing – Social sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third party. If you click on one of the social share buttons, certain personal information may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may use Media.net advertising on our website along with Google Ads.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
– Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via email if you are subscribed to our email list
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
– We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited: 5/24/18
Copyright © 2017 Nina Daugherty, www.teensexualpurity.com. All rights reserved worldwide.
No part of this material presented may be reproduced or used in any type of manner whatsoever without the prior consent and written notice from the author, except what is agreed upon with full credit given to Nina Daugherty and website, complete with link back to this site.
The author, affiliated guest authors, and publishers shall have no liability or responsibility to any entity or person. We hereby disclaim all liability including without limitation liability for any consequential damages regarding any claim of loss or damage that may have been incurred, including allegedly, either indirectly or directly, originating from any of the information provided in emails, ebooks, blogposts, books, or any form of intellectual property.
This policy is valid from 08 April 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Nina Daugherty.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.